The long-awaited Vancouver Ski/Snowboard/Snowshoe/Skate/Winter event is finally here!
ABCOM has partnered with Grouse Mountain to create our first—and hopefully annual—Snow Day! On February 16th, join your industry peers for an afternoon of winter activities. Followed by a dinner and drinks in the beautiful Timber Room!
Tickets on sale now!
- $550 for an all-inclusive 4-pack (Best Value!)
- Sky Ride, Ski/Board Pass OR Snowshoe Tour, Dinner, & Transporation – $150
- Sky Ride, Sky/Snowboard Pass OR Snowshoe Tour, & Dinner – $125
- Sky Ride, Dinner, & Transportation – $115
- Sky Ride & Dinner Only – $85
- Transportation to and from Grouse Mountain: Bus leaves Canada Place at 1pm and returns by 11pm.
- Afternoon Ski/Board Pass, Guided Snowshoe Tour, Skating, or just exploring by yourself: Your ticket includes a ski or snowboard pass for the afternoon or a guided snowshoe tour. You can also ice skate, build a snowman, or just enjoying the local scenery and pubs!
- Timber Room Buffet Dinner & Drinks: Join you industry peers in the beautiful Timber Room for a build your own poutine station, mountain nachos, chicken wings, cheese platter, charcuterie and deli board, seafood platter, and vegan options!
Limited tickets available. Secure yours today!
Sponsorship opportunities still available. Please contact Kevin Crosson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.